Welcome to GYLD BV, established in Amsterdam (1017 XD) on Weteringschans 165 and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 61564532 “GYLD”. These Terms and Conditions apply to all services offered GYLD and on any agreement reached between GYLD and you. Using the platform of GYLD you accept the Terms and Conditions.
GYLD offers on its website and through its app a platform where users (“Users”) can make use of services of stylists and hairdressers (the “Stylists”) that may come home or to be determined at a location GYLD (the “Service”).
Stylists who have experience in the hair styling and beauty industry can create a profile at GYLD. If a user wishes to use the Service, the user may select a stylist on the basis of a profile.
Price and Payment
The User can pay online using the payment methods offered. The prices include VAT. For a number of payment methods, extra fee will be charged.
GYLD is not liable for any damages a user may suffer as a result of the use of the Service, unless the damage is caused by intent, gross negligence or willful recklessness of GYLD. GYLD is not liable for acts or omissions of any User or a Stylist.
The activities carried out in connection with GYLD Users may not:
- based on untruths and / or misleading;
- infringe the rights of GYLD or third parties, including copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights relating to the protection of privacy;
- in conflict with any law, regulation, ordinance or other applicable regulations; and
- in any way be unlawful towards GYLD or a third
Additionally explain Users:
- not to join non-public areas of our website or service;
- no viruses, worms, junk mail, spam, chain letters, unsolicited offers or advertisements of any kind and for any purpose to spread;
- failing to consider the vulnerability of our website or service related systems or secure network, scan or test;
- not to post content that is hateful, threatening or pornographic or inciting violence;
- service not use it for unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory activities; and
- to refrain from acts that the proper functioning of the Service or reproduction disrupted, can be overloaded or impossibl
If you consent to GYLD to take a picture of a new hairstyle, you grant permission to GYLD to place the picture on the platform and use it for marketing purposes. Users will GYLD pictures not divulge to third parties or used for other purposes.
If you have a complaint, please let us know. Please send your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms and Conditions are governed by Dutch law. Disputes will be submitted to the competent court in Amsterdam.